They are our lifeblood. They are why we are able to do what we do.
Click here to Sign up to volunteer!
Click Here to download our volunteer tracking hours app to assist us in tracking your hours.
General duties of all volunteers:
- Maintaining a neat stable area
- Cleaning paddocks, sheds and pens
- Ensuring tack room, meeting room and bathroom are clean
- Safe handling of equipment and horses
- Interaction with the public, providing information on programs and safety precautions to visitors and other volunteers
- Follow instructions; able to work individually or as a team with other volunteers
- Lifting up to 40lbs
- Hay bales, wheelbarrows, manure buckets, water buckets, saddles
- Various duties involve lifting
- Grounds Maintenance
- Assisting with fence mending or building repair
- Picking up trash
- Performing other daily chores on volunteer chore list
- Regular attendance at volunteer training and meetings
Sign up to be a volunteer!